7 Tips to Help Manage Allergies
Spring is here. Plants and trees are blooming and Mother Nature is showing off her colours, but that also means that spring allergies are here.
18% of people in Australia and New Zealand suffer from allergic rhinitis also known as hay fever.
Here are 7 tips to help manage hay fever.
- Close your windows during the “blooming” season of plants and trees.
- Dust, vacuum and clean regularly especially if you decide against keeping your windows closed.
- Change and wash your bedding regularly.
- Cut down on alcohol which contains histamines that will add to your misery.
- Avoid outdoors during peak allergen times.
- Reduce stress as it can increase the severity of your allergy attack.
- Getting a good night’s sleep will help your body recover.
If your allergies are severe, don’t hesitate to visit your doctor to help cure what ails you.
What are you favourite tips to battle hay fever? Leave a comment below.